With this post, I’ve finally hit another blogging milestone……..
So what do I know about blogging and commenting after 100 posts, apart from the fact that mummy bloggers are like my virtual mother’s group?
I know that blogging:
- Is fun.
- Is hard work.
- Is time-consuming.
- Can be addictive.
- Can be political.
- Can be educational.
- Can be inspirational.
- Has been rewarding.
I know of commenting:
- The etiquette of the comment remains a mystery.
- Some bloggers always reply to comments, some occasionally, some never.
- Some bloggers reply immediately, others within days.
- Some bloggers reply within their post’s comment stream.
- Some bloggers reply via personal email.
- Some “reply” by visiting my blog to comment on a recent post of mine.
But in relation to commenting, I don’t know:
- Is a reply expected?
- Is is considered rude not to reply?
- Are bloggers with many followers and comments excused from replying because of the sheer volume?
- Is it preferable to receive a reply to a comment than a return comment to a post?
What do you think about my summary of blogging? What are your thoughts on commenting and its etiquette?