I’ve skipped across this meme week after week because nothing immediately pops into my mind when I think of the topic. However, this week, I’ve decided the thankful/grateful meme is actually a good one; possibly even life-changing.
The tough part is identifying things to be thankful for, when I’m so busy with the day-to-day humdrum. But it really is good to think about even the little things. Some people don’t even have access to those, like enough food, water, shelter. So;
- I’m grateful to Bron for hosting this meme.
- I’m grateful for the warmer weather which marks the impending start to Spring.
- I’m grateful for the sunshine each day, because it helps me stay alert, despite my sleep-deprivation.
- I’m grateful I’ve stumbled across the blogging community because it is challenging me and doing all sorts of wonders in my mind as I mull and muse over things. It’s also led me to lots of wonderful interaction over beautiful images especially via Pinterest and Instagram.
- I’m grateful for photo challenges and simple apps on my iPhone, like Instagram, which have reinvigorated my interest and creative expression through photography.
And finally, whilst I could probably say this every day, I’ll say it now, being my first link-up:
- I’m grateful for my family (mum, dad and siblings); and
- I’m especially grateful for my loving and long-suffering husband and two beautiful girls whom we weren’t sure we would ever have.
Does being grateful come naturally to you or do you have to really work at it?
I’m linking with Maxabella Loves for I’m Grateful for…..