It’s been two weeks; of living with the winter bugs and their remnants and being pretty much apartment bound due to that and Sydney’s downpours. Each day’s kind of flowed quickly into the other, a bit like all that rainwater down the drains. But there have been a few standout moments and reflections……….
- I know I keep forgetting my toddler is still very, very young. We have some
amazing conversations and negotiations where she spews forth vocabulary
that surprises me, or she’ll do something that seems so “mature”. Then a
few minutes later, she’ll throw a tantrum, talk gibberish or run about naked
just before her bath giggling her head off. And I’m so abruptly reminded,
that she is a mere 28 months old.
- I know that in a mere week, my baby will be 5 months old, a month shy of
6 months, almost half a year old. Argh! It’s going FAST!
- I know that I’ve become a baking addict but with only 2.5 people at home,
chances are I’ll eat way more than I should and never shift the jelly-belly.
- I know that lighting a scented candle always boosts my mood.
- I know that beautiful images lift my spirit and make my heart sing.
Has this past week been an eye-opener for you?