This post has been inspired by Things I Know This Week from Shae’s of Yay for Home!
So what *do* I know this week?
- Being sick sucks.
- Seeing your kids sick really sucks, especially the baby.
- The whole household being sick sucks big time!
- Being a chocoholic must be a transmissible addiction, if my toddler and I are anything to go by. I can get my toddler to try or do almost anything if chocolate is at the end of it!
- My post-pregnancy jelly-belly is being maintained by Lindt Swiss Gold Milk Chocolate. (This is not a sponsored comment!)
- I thought I was coping pretty well with both a baby and 2 year old in the house until my sick toddler had to stay home from childcare. I guess having her at childcare 5 days a week has truly been a luxury, even if I have justified it by not wanting to disrupt her routine with a new baby in the house and that she loves being there with her friends.
- My baby’s growing so fast. This past week she’s started to deliberately grab objects and pull them to her face. She’ll probably be rolling soon.
Has this past week been an eye-opener for you?